Friday, October 25, 2013

So Today I Met: An Intoduction

Hi everyone,

So, I'm writing and you're reading a blog. There is such thing as microblogging, i.e., Twitter, but I imagine Facebook posts, individually, count as well.

But, what do you call a series, or even mini-series, as it were, depending on how bored I get, within a blog? That's not rhetorical. Seriously, what do you call it? A mini-blog-eries? Frosted mini-blogs? I don't care nor do I care to commit the time to do thinking about it right now. Come back to me, I had something for this.

But, allow me to introduce, without further pomp and circumstance, or other strippers, "So Today I Met", a mini-series within my blog cataloging and discussing various perps and pimps I've met in my travels. I am writing about them because I find/found them interesting and neat enough for me to write something about (it doesn't take much). For the most part I've forgotten their names, faces, ages, details, and countries of origin. What I have remembered is not much. Enjoy!

As always, and yours truly,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment